Agito started in the 1990’s as Hydraulic System Design. The idea was to give businesses the tools and experience they need to optimize their designs.
In 2002 the company name was changed to Agito, which means I set something in motion. The company name was changed because Agito more accurately reflects the direction of the company.
From start-up, there has been continual growth and expansion:
- Shortly after start-up, the target market was expanded to include all industries in Scandinavia.
- In 2002, Agito became the Scandinavian distributor for ITI GmbH dynamic analysis software.
- February 2007 Agito entered a new partnership with ITI and opened the SimulationX Global Subsea Center. An alliance for modern development of oil and gas offshore systems.
- In 2011 Agito became the Norwegian distributor for Applied Flow Technology software.
- In September 2011, Agito Technical Dynamics opened in the United Kingdom.
- In January 2012 Agito opened a branch office in Houston, Texas.
- In December 2012, Agito Technical Dynamics do Brasil opened in Rio de Janeiro